Clarence Davids & Company, a landscape architecture design-build firm, has an opening for a landscape architect in the Plainfield, Illinois office. The full time position will include developing design solutions and graphic presentations for both commercial and residential clients, with a strong emphasis on seasonal displays and sustainable enhancements for streetscapes and rooftop gardens. The individual will also assist with client communication, as well as project installation and management.
Clarence Davids & Company was established in 1951 and specializes in landscape management, seasonal rotations, and design/build landscape construction. The company has three offices; Matteson, IL (Corporate), Plainfield, IL, and Ingleside, IL. More information can be found online at www.clarencedavids.com and facebook.com/clarencedavids.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning design-build firm!
- Graduate of an accredited Landscape Architecture Program
- Experience in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketchup and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of annuals, perennials, and woody plants
- Strong design creativity, including seasonal floral design
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Interested applicants should send a resume and work samples to:
Clarence Davids & Company
23900 W. 127th Street
Plainfield, IL 60585