Clarence Davids & Company, a landscape architecture design-build firm, has an opening for a landscape designer in the Matteson, Illinois corporate office. The full time position will include developing design solutions and graphic presentations for both commercial and residential clients, with a strong emphasis on seasonal floral displays. The designer will also assist the production department and sales staff on the installation and supervision of projects.
Clarence Davids & Company was established in 1951 and specializes in landscape management, seasonal rotations, and design/build landscape construction. The company has three offices; Matteson, IL (Corporate), Plainfield, IL, and Ingleside, IL. More information can be found online at www.clarencedavids.com and facebook.com/clarencedavids.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning design-build firm!
• Graduate of an accredited Landscape Architecture Program
• Experience in AutoCad, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of annuals, perennials, and woody plants
• Strong design creativity, including seasonal floral design
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Interested applicants should send a resume and work samples to:
Clarence Davids & Company
22901 S. Ridgeland Avenue
Matteson, IL 60443